Road maps for the North Cape Tour 2006
For printing out your own road maps of the dayly stages, follow these instructions:
1. Click the particular location of Departure for a chosen stage! MICHELIN Route Planner opens.|
2. Click Stopovers, options!
3. Click Display stopovers!
4. Fill in Address and/or City and Country of Departure for this stage!
5. Fill in Address and/or City and Country of Destination for this stage!
6. Fill in Cities and Countries of the Stopovers for this stage in the right order as given in the table below!
7. Scroll down! Optionally you can insert the departure date of this stage.
8. Specify the route Recommended by Michelin!
9. Specify average petrol consumtion!
10. Specify (average) Petrol costs: 1.30 EUR.
11. Click button o.k.! Your Route Plan with a small Route Map opens.
12. Click Print at the top of the Route Plan! The print version of your Route Plan is generated.
13. Click [Print] at the top of this page to print out your Route Plan with km and driving time.
14. Click [Print road map] at the top of this page! The print version of your Route Map is generated.
15. Click + to zoom in the map of your own choice. You can split the route into several parts to see more details.
16. Click [Print] at the top of this map to print out your Route Map (or the chosen parts successively).
17. Click Close at the top of this map. You return to the Route Plan.
18. Click [Return to the Route Plan] at the top of this page.
19. Now you may Change route for another route planning. It is better to close this window and to return to our instructions site.
20. For checking purposes, compare km and time on your Route Plan with the values given in the table below!
|1||June 17|| Meeting point:
FDM Camping Tangloppen near Copenhagen (DK),
take (E55, E47) E20 towards Copenhagen, leave E20 at gateway Greve
Greve (DK) - Tangloppen 2, Ishoj (DK)
|2||June 18||Tangloppen 2, Ishoj (DK) - Joenkoeping (S) - Oerebro (S) - Furuvik (S) Furuvik Camping||804||10h 46min|
|3||June 19||Furuvik (S) - Umea (S) - Hortlax (S) Mohems Camping, Pitsund 260||698||11h 12min|
|4||June 20||Hortlax (S) - Tornio (SF) - Rovaniemi (SF) (Arctic Circle 66 deg. 33') - Inari (SF) Uruniemi Camping||634||9h 12min|
|5||June 21||Inari (SF) - Karasjok (N) - North Cape (N)||383||5h 27min|
|71 deg. 10' 21" North Total||2519||36h 37min|
|North Cape (N) - Skarsvag (N) - Honningsvag (N)||40||46min|
|6||June 22||Honningsvag (N) - Hammerfest (N)||180||2h 54min|
|8||June 24||Hammerfest (N) - Oteren (N) (Storfjord)||404||6h 40min|
|9||June 25||Oteren (N) - Narvik (N) - Fauske (N) Fauske Camping & Motell||443||6h 35min|
|10||June 26||Fauske (N) - Mo i Rana (N) - Trondheim (N)||657||9h 33min|
Day of rest or - optionally, after a good night's
rest - to tackle the next |
very challenging stage via Trollstigen to Geirangerfjorden.
|12||June 28||Trondheim (N) - Eresfjord (N) - Andalsnes (N) - Geiranger (N) - Skjak (N) Turistheim-Skeid kro||492||7h 47min|
Skjak (N) - Lillehammer (N) - Holmenkollveijen 200, Oslo (N)
12:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Meeting at Lillehammer Autocar Museum (Veteranbilmuseet)
About 7:00 p.m. Meeting with Norwegian W/V/C126 enthusiasts at:
|14||June 30||Oslo (N) - Helsingborg (N) - Helsingoer (DK) - Tangloppen 2, Ishoj (DK)||576||7h 33min|